TIPIDCALLS 3IN1 - PRODUCT INFORMATION
1 - What is TipidCalls 3-in-1?
TipidCalls 3-in-1 is a long distance calling service that gives you as much as 2,000 minutes every month to connect to any PLDT, Smart or Sun Cellular number in the Philippines.
2 - Do I need to have internet connection to use this service?
No, you don’t need to have internet connection for this service.
3 - Why buy TipidCalls 3-in-1?
Because is the most cheap at the best quality to call to the Philippines.
TIPIDCALLS 3IN1 - USING THE PRODUCT
1 - How can I call to the Philippines?
- A local access number will be assigned to your account to connect to the Philippines. A local access number is just like any number that you call within your country.
- You can register up to 9 frequently called numbers in the Philippines. After hearing a tone, you may select any number from 1-9 to connect to a preferred party in the Philippines.
- Then press 1 to 9 for the specific number you will call. (You can register up to 9 frequently called numbers.)
- To call other numbers, just press 0 + country code + 10-digit mobile number OR 0 + country code + area code + 7-digit number.
2 - Can I send text messages to the Philippines with this service?
No, the service is only for long distance calls.
3 - Can I use any phones to call to the Philippines?
No, you may only use the number that has been registered for this service.
4 - Can I change the phone number that I have registered?
Yes, you can change the phone number you have registered for the service. Service charges may apply.
5 - Can I use the service to call other networks?
You may use the service to connect to any PLDT, Smart or Sun Cellular number only. You will not get connected when you call to other providers in the Philippines.
6 - When can I use my account?
You may use your account once activated. Activation takes less than 24 hours but if you need send a SIM Card to you relative in the Philippines, the activation process could take more time.
7 - Is there a maximum call duration when using TipidCalls 3-in-1?
To manage your minutes better, your call will be cut after 60 minutes. Once the call is cut, you may simply redial to get connected again.
TIPIDCALLS 3IN1 - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEE (MSF)
1 - What is the monthly subscription for TipidCalls 3-in-1?
The monthly subscription fee for TipidCalls 3-in-1 is good for a 30-days cycle.
TIPIDCALLS APP - PRODUCT INFORMATION
1 - What is TipidCalls APP?
- TipidCalls APP is a two-way long distance calling service that allows you to connect to any PLDT number in the Philippines. It use a mobile application that can be downloaded through “Google Play” or “Apple Store.”
- Depending on the monthly plan, PLDT Zupp has a fixed number of minutes per month to call to any PLDT number in the Philippines.
- And since this service has two-way calling, a PLDT Zupp service can receive unlimited calls from any PLDT number in the Philippines.
2 - Do I need a Smartphone in this service?
Yes, because you need to download the mobile application via Google Play or Apple Store.
3 - Do I need to subscribe to a mobile data plan to use TipidCalls APP?
As a mobile application, TipidCalls APP relies on the availability of a data service. It will have to use mobile data or even a Wi-Fi connection.
TIPIDCALLS APP - USING THE PRODUCT
1 - How can I call to the Philippines?
- Once activated, you will need to log on to your Zupp account.
- You will be provided with a username and password to do so.
- From your TipidCalls APP account just dial +63 + Area Code +7-digit PLDT number
2 - How can my family/friends in the Philippines call me?
- From a PLDT landline the dialing procedure will be: Dial 101 + 0812 + 7-digit IP DID number (**IP DID number will be provided by TipidCalls upon subscription)
- From a PLDT Hybrid SIM Card: Dial 0812 + 7-digit IP DID number (**IP DID number will be provided by TipidCalls upon subscription).
3 - Can I use the service to call other networks?
You may use the service to connect to any PLDT number only. However, you will not get connected when you call to other providers in the Philippines.
4 - Can my family/friends in the Philippines call my TipidCalls APP account using their mobile phone?
Aside from a PLDT number, your TipidCalls APP account can also receive calls from Smart and Sun Cellular numbers. Regular local rates will apply to their calls.
5 - When can I use my account?
You may use your account once activated. Activation takes about after 24 to 48 hours to process.
6 - What if my family/friends in the Philippines don’t have a PLDT landline?
If your family or friends do not have a PLDT number in the Philippines, we can deliver to them a PLDT Hybrid SIM for a minimal fee.
TIPIDCALLS APP - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEE (MSF)
1 - What subscription plans for TipidCalls APP are available?
- 300 minutes (100 minutes per month, good for 3 months).
- 200 minutes (100 minutes per month, good for 2 months).
- 100 minutes (100 minutes per month, good for 1 months).
TIPIDCALLS APP - GENERAL INQUIRIES - PAYMENT
1 - How do I pay for my subscription?
We accept any kind of financial cards (credit cards, ATMs/debit cards or gift cards) as long as it has a logo of VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
2 - Can I pay through cash?
Yes, we also accept money remittance or bank-to-bank money transfers.
3 - Can my family in the Philippines pay for my subscriptions?
Yes, they can, either through remittance or cash deposit.
4 - When do I get billed for the next monthly subscription?
Customers are billed five (5) days before the end of their subscription period.
5 - How will I pay my monthly bill?
- The most convenient way to pay your monthly bill is by using a credit card or debit card. Our payment system will automatically deduct your monthly fees from your account for ease of subscription. And should there be any query on payment, our Customer Service will call you to ensure uninterrupted use of the service.
- If you are not using a credit card or debit card, you may also pay in cash through remittance or bank transfers. And in case you might have overlooked your account, our Customer Service will call you to ensure uninterrupted use of the service.